Your beautiful new pair of Alegria by PG Lite® from alegriashoes.com should be what happy looks like. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to refund or exchange your purchase in accordance with the following return instructions and guidelines:
- All returned shoes, whether for refund or exchange, must be in new, unworn condition (please try on your shoes in a carpeted area). All returned shoes are inspected upon receipt at our returns facility.
- All returns, whether for refund or exchange, must be received by us within thirty (30) days of purchase. Returns not received by us within thirty (30) days of purchase are ineligible for refund or exchange.
- Please note that for “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
How To Return/Exchange
To begin the return process, whether for refund or exchange, you must obtain a Return Authorization (“RA”) number. Here's how:
If You Checked Out With Your AlegriaShoes.com Account...
You can initiate a return/exchange and track the status of your Return Request if you have an AlegriaShoes.com Account at the time you placed the order. If you don't have an account or you checked out as a guest, click here to jump to the instructions on how to return/exchange without an AlegriaShoes.com Account.
- If you have an AlegriaShoes.com Account, log in and click on "Completed Orders" in the left navigation. (Arrow 1)
- Locate the order which contains the item you would like to return/exchange, click the "Return Item(s)" button. (Arrow 2)
- Update the Qty of the item(s) you wish to return using the dropdown menu. (Arrow 3)
- Select the reason why you would like to return/exchange the item(s). (Arrow 4)
Select the Return Action. If you wish to exchange, select "Exchange." If you wish to refund, select "Refund," etc.
- Click the "Submit Return Request" Button to complete your Return Request. (Arrow 5)
- A Customer Service Representative will contact you with an RA number. Then follow the instruction below to prepare the package.
If You Checked Out As A Guest...
- Go to Return Request Form page.
- Fill out your name, email address, order ID, choose if you want to return or exchange, item(s) to be returned/exchanged, and select the reason for return/exchange.
- A Customer Service Representative will reply to you with a RA#. Then you can follow the instructions below to prepare the package. You can also obtain an RA number by calling us, toll free, (800) 468-5191, Monday through Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. PST.
How To Prepare The Package For Return/Exchange
- Once you obtain your RA number, clearly write it on the original invoice received with your shoes (illegible or missing RA numbers will delay the return process), and place that invoice in the return box along with the shoes to be returned.
- Ship the return box to us via your preferred shipper. Please select a shipper that provides tracking information and note that you are responsible for the return freight charge. Please send all returns to the following address:
Alegria by PG Lite®
Attn: Returns Department
910 South Wanamaker Avenue
Ontario, CA 91761
- For refunds, please allow two to four weeks from our receipt of the shoes to process your refund. You will be refunded the full purchase price and any applicable taxes. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Refunds will be issued in the original method of purchase. It may take one to two billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your credit card statement.
- For exchanges, please allow two to four weeks from our receipt of the shoes to process your exchange and ship your replacement pair. We will be responsible for freight charges incurred in sending you the replacement pair. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- For manufacturer’s defects, please return the shoes to us (following the same instructions and guidelines above) within one (1) year of the date of purchase. Upon receipt, the shoes will be inspected at our returns facility to determine the cause of the issue. If the issue is determined to be the result of a manufacturer’s defect (as opposed to, for example, normal wear and tear), we will process an exchange only (no refunds will be issued for defective shoes) according to the guidelines above. For more information regarding our manufacturer’s defect policy, please call us at (800) 468-5191, or visit Contact Us.